Pirate Love Magic Man
While in church
While I was in church last sunday I thought back.
Back to when I was a teen.I remembered this day.
It was the day my father used his fist to punch me in the jawl.
Then he said these words to me.' You will never be anything! '
So as I had that thought in the back of my head.The front of my head
was thinking this may be true, but what I do know now is I'll be anything
in the hands of my heavenly father.Then I prayed this prayer.Heavenly father I love you please forgive my father for his sinn that day he did
what he did to me, and forgive my mother, sister and brother for thier sinns.And watch over my son's forgive them for thier sinns.Watch over
thier mothers and my girlfriend and keep them save.In your son's holly
name I pray this prayer. Thank you my loveing father.'AMEN'
Pirate Love Magic Man's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (While in church by Pirate Love Magic Man )
- Contradict, Fariza Nur Shabrina
- Common Sense, Fariza Nur Shabrina
- Love's Slow Death, Wilma Horne
- Door to the Mind, Fariza Nur Shabrina
- Traveler, Fariza Nur Shabrina
- Pockets Of Lace, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Not Just You, Fariza Nur Shabrina
- Cry of the Unwanted, Fariza Nur Shabrina
- Beneath the Words, Fariza Nur Shabrina
- Believe, Fariza Nur Shabrina
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)