Pirate Love Magic Man
While in church
While I was in church last sunday I thought back.
Back to when I was a teen.I remembered this day.
It was the day my father used his fist to punch me in the jawl.
Then he said these words to me.' You will never be anything! '
So as I had that thought in the back of my head.The front of my head
was thinking this may be true, but what I do know now is I'll be anything
in the hands of my heavenly father.Then I prayed this prayer.Heavenly father I love you please forgive my father for his sinn that day he did
what he did to me, and forgive my mother, sister and brother for thier sinns.And watch over my son's forgive them for thier sinns.Watch over
thier mothers and my girlfriend and keep them save.In your son's holly
name I pray this prayer. Thank you my loveing father.'AMEN'
Pirate Love Magic Man's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (While in church by Pirate Love Magic Man )
- Awake, Michael McParland
- Rescue the Poor Eves!, Dr John Celes
- Extend hand at once, hasmukh amathalal
- Memory, Benhardi Dicka
- Canoeing, Doyen Lingua
- Like child, hasmukh amathalal
- Her Saturday Ritual, Arno Le Roux
- Loving Across Seasons, Arno Le Roux
- I wish to be earthen lamp, Aftab Alam
- The Business Of Life, Arno Le Roux
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Bluebird, Charles Bukowski
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Bright Star, John Keats
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)