Which Is Which?
Contrails and distrails-
which is which,
and which is this,
You may wonder,
of the two?
water droplet trail
melting in evening's blue-
(as if the world were going up in flames
around the brink,)
hauled by a jet
hurtling toward night
rapidly proceeding out of sight
like the white traces
made by the scraper
on water-color paper? ;
Or those blue burrows
the turbine furrows
cleanly in cloud?
I can never keep you straight.
And though it's late
Mean to learn:
Which is who
before I hit the light.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Which Is Which? by Morgan Michaels )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The truth about lies, kelvin alexander
- Many Men, Afrodita Alkline
- Leaves, Frieda Risvold
- Second chance, Gerry Legister
- Our Mentor (Acrostic), Marvin Brato Sr
- Their Lights Has Gone Out, Wilfred Mellers
- Jagger & Richards, Richard Thripp
- Plates from Fifteen Years of Marriage, Bill Grace
- Nature's Opera, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Tough Guys, Manny Furious