Where The World Meets
The world can not meet in his household,
for the household is too small and too big
Where the world meets is a place not icky.
Where the world meets is a place to gawk,
watch and hope..
It is a place where legs not ne’er do well must
be supported, supported by the world present.
It is a place, where the peace of the world will
Where the world meets is a home without bed.
Where the world meets is a home without rest.
It is a home of frustration.
The world meets anywhere that is somewhere.
Where the world meets is a place of disappointment,
anger and tears and friendship.
It is like the walk of the eagle bird.
It is like the coming of the moon,
which after have visit the night, goes after
Where the world meet, is too big and too
small to contain the multitudes and load
The world will meet somewhere else, when
the world agrees to meet elsewhere.
Ebi Robert's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Where The World Meets by Ebi Robert )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Shadows in the Dark, Darlene Walsh
- Who can be one's bombshell?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Eveningsong, Elizabeth Shield
- Chords Of Remembering, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Composite Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Journal Editors Calling Themselves C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- until we end up in the same tent..., Mandolyn ...
- At First Sight, Elizabeth Shield
- Recognition Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- बिमा, Ronjoy Brahma