Waltz For Zizi
Where I Walk, I Walk Alone
I'm having trouble,
finding you, your lips.
This city holds,
no recollection of you.
The streets bind people together,
tangling their hands, in a hurry
in harmless handshakes, or frightful hugs,
but it's never gonna be you and me.
You're avoiding to love
I'm beginning to hate
Waltz For Zizi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Where I Walk, I Walk Alone by Waltz For Zizi )
- Across the courtyard, Jorge Rolon
- Why Must I Toil?, Monk E. Biz
- Stay Devoted, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- AUTUMN BRIDE, Rose Lu ( Bing hua )
- As Time Turns, Cathy Hodgson
- Suazo Nights, Eddie Morgan
- Juicy Lucy, I Salute Your vASStness!, Monk E. Biz
- As Long As I Am There For 'You', Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Paralyzed And Iced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Art and the Pain, Udaya R. Tennakoon