Waltz For Zizi
Where I Walk, I Walk Alone
I'm having trouble,
finding you, your lips.
This city holds,
no recollection of you.
The streets bind people together,
tangling their hands, in a hurry
in harmless handshakes, or frightful hugs,
but it's never gonna be you and me.
You're avoiding to love
I'm beginning to hate
Waltz For Zizi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Where I Walk, I Walk Alone by Waltz For Zizi )
Did you read them?
- Feeling Victorious, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- In A Creche In The Mountains, Robert Rorabeck
- Save yourself, gajanan mishra
- True love.....?, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.21, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.20, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.19, Monk E. Biz
- The Puppet of His Heart, Robert Rorabeck
- Turn Your Back, Tyrone Gayle
- My name is Death, Roxanne Dubarry