Where Did It All Go?
I saw it on the day
We set together on the same
Bench, left alone unattended,
Not disturbed; just ignored as
If we were not present in their mist.
We had it on our side: by just
A short period of trial - it was
In us. We bonded together
And it kept us together for
About one summer and one winter.
You thought it had died after
That: But you know where it
Was to be going. You opened
The gate and I set it free.
It went and fade into the light.
Oh soul: It started by I
And it went on till it was
We, who had it all; than it
Ended by you wandering
Where did it all go.
Musa Ndhlovu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Where Did It All Go? by Musa Ndhlovu )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Postcard For The Tin Soldier In Tintypes.., mary douglas
- I Submit, I Am Krakatoa
- till the last blood, binod bastola
- When Public Limited Company Goes Under, Terence G. Craddock
- We are three friends, gajanan mishra
- Single march, hasmukh amathalal
- It is unpleasant to live with mental uns.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- What to tell, hasmukh amathalal
- HAPPINESS, LIFE & LOVE, Tom Zart
- Born Again, Tony Adah