Where Did It All Go?
I saw it on the day
We set together on the same
Bench, left alone unattended,
Not disturbed; just ignored as
If we were not present in their mist.
We had it on our side: by just
A short period of trial - it was
In us. We bonded together
And it kept us together for
About one summer and one winter.
You thought it had died after
That: But you know where it
Was to be going. You opened
The gate and I set it free.
It went and fade into the light.
Oh soul: It started by I
And it went on till it was
We, who had it all; than it
Ended by you wandering
Where did it all go.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Where Did It All Go? by Musa Ndhlovu )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- A Visit from St. Nicholas, Clement Clarke Moore
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Let's Celebrate Life, Roxanne Dubarry
- Descendants, Akhtar Jawad
- The Heart Of A Poet, arshad arshad
- Have You Seen The Bizarre And Grotesque .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Know Like Flowing Water, Naveed Akram
- Elvis Presley, lee fones
- Catching fish, gajanan mishra
- How Do They Play The Wooden 'Been' Instr.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Dogs' country, Daisy Pereira
- Pestle and Mortar, Francie Lynch