Where Are You Now
I awake, I think of you,
I remember your eyes,
I remember your smile,
I remember your caress.
Where are you now?
Do your eyes still smile?
Is your touch as soft?
Does your voice still open souls?
If the world still has hope,
I will search for you.
If destiny is true,
I will find you.
I cry in sadness.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Owain Glyn's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Where Are You Now by Owain Glyn )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1498 - 1546)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Alone And Drinking Under The Moon, Li Po
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
Poem of the Day
- Wisdom And Knowledge, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Child Slaughter, douglas scotney
- A slave to situation,, Aftab Alam
- Arctic Hero?, Denis Martindale
- The fate, gajanan mishra
- Five Cherry Blossoms To Despair., Martin Engstrom
- Depths Of Truth, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- You are not allowed to walk, gajanan mishra
- If you want success, gajanan mishra
- Global Mother Sarada, Tushar Ray