Where Are You Now
I awake, I think of you,
I remember your eyes,
I remember your smile,
I remember your caress.
Where are you now?
Do your eyes still smile?
Is your touch as soft?
Does your voice still open souls?
If the world still has hope,
I will search for you.
If destiny is true,
I will find you.
I cry in sadness.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Owain Glyn's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Where Are You Now by Owain Glyn )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Friend's Promise, diana rose tolentino
- A poem-letter to my friends..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- In the summer..., Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Melbs, David McLean Mathews
- At Somnolence's Border, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- naam, anikesh wats
- show me how a comet showers, Mandolyn ...
- Live to Sleep, Robert Kane
- Devil Tree, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- My Translations!, Varanasi Ramabrahmam