Where Are You Now
I awake, I think of you,
I remember your eyes,
I remember your smile,
I remember your caress.
Where are you now?
Do your eyes still smile?
Is your touch as soft?
Does your voice still open souls?
If the world still has hope,
I will search for you.
If destiny is true,
I will find you.
I cry in sadness.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Owain Glyn's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Where Are You Now by Owain Glyn )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Writing Written Classic Plot Our Lives, Terence G. Craddock
- Stripper Tit, Richard Thripp
- From Eed - aRe yOU. rEaLy. still DrOniNg.., sEaN nOrTh
- A Matter Of Words, Of Muses And Other Ghosts
- Massasauga Saga - Lincoln Park Zoo, Ima Ryma
- givesthewholegameaway, sEaN nOrTh
- Elegy of a crafted death, Shruti Goswami
- The Resting Mind!, Varanasi Ramabrahmam
- Morning Mist and Clouds, Ananta Madhavan
- All Equal, A.j. Binash