Where Are You Now
I awake, I think of you,
I remember your eyes,
I remember your smile,
I remember your caress.
Where are you now?
Do your eyes still smile?
Is your touch as soft?
Does your voice still open souls?
If the world still has hope,
I will search for you.
If destiny is true,
I will find you.
I cry in sadness.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Owain Glyn's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Where Are You Now by Owain Glyn )
- Finnish, Leslie Philibert
- Life shall turn, hasmukh amathalal
- Introverted Victims, Aisling Chia
- No Sheep to Count, Aisling Chia
- Sunset, Kwai Chee Low
- The Immigrants, Romella Kitchens
- Dream of Music, Kwai Chee Low
- An Ode to Coffee, Kwai Chee Low
- ! Forum Personas (PH Forum Commentary), Alice Vedral Rivera
- Songs and Music, Kwai Chee Low
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)