Where Are You Now
I awake, I think of you,
I remember your eyes,
I remember your smile,
I remember your caress.
Where are you now?
Do your eyes still smile?
Is your touch as soft?
Does your voice still open souls?
If the world still has hope,
I will search for you.
If destiny is true,
I will find you.
I cry in sadness.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Owain Glyn's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Where Are You Now by Owain Glyn )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- Almost Gone..., Leonard Champlin
- Who are you, ms. carrot
- More love...sort of., Leonard Champlin
- All Who Remain, John F. McCullagh
- The Life, Leonard Champlin
- SECOND DREAMS, Dwitun Basumatary
- BUTTERFLIES AND ROGUES, Dwitun Basumatary
- LAUGH OF THE SHE PROFESSOR, Dwitun Basumatary
- What If...?, Leonard Champlin
- HEARTQUAKES, Dwitun Basumatary