Where Are You Now
I awake, I think of you,
I remember your eyes,
I remember your smile,
I remember your caress.
Where are you now?
Do your eyes still smile?
Is your touch as soft?
Does your voice still open souls?
If the world still has hope,
I will search for you.
If destiny is true,
I will find you.
I cry in sadness.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Owain Glyn's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Where Are You Now by Owain Glyn )
- Birthday, bryan wallace
- My Jason Lytle Suggestion, Mark R. Elias
- Poetic Aspirations, Joe Hughes visit joehughes.o ..
- Nappy Change, Joe Hughes visit joehughes.o ..
- Holding Closely, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Rock an' Roller, Joe Hughes visit joehughes.o ..
- Living With An Open Heart, Renee Marie
- Love Burns, Angela K Brown
- Broken Love, Angela K Brown
- All of Me, Angela K Brown
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)