Where Are You?
Yes I have called out for you thousands and millions times
Yes for days and years my eyes have always been searching for you
My ears wonder through the crowds, hoping to hear your voice
I have been looking for you babe
Tell me where you’re at?
I have never seen you.
I can never find you.
Where have you been all my life.
I am in love with this pain
I am in love with this faith
I am in love in this search
My youth stands in this constant beating sound,
getting lost in the crowd, and falling in love with the days.
I wonder do you ever think of me.
I called for you a million times
No one ever heard my voice
No one understands how half empty it feels when you don't have the good
I fell in love with my youth
I fell in love with life
I fell in love with this pain
I fell in love with the hope I will find you
I fell in love with the thoughts in my mind
.... Chetty's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Where Are You? by .... Chetty )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Bonfire, Naveed Khalid
- A Friend's Promise, diana rose tolentino
- A poem-letter to my friends..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- In the summer..., Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Melbs, David McLean Mathews
- At Somnolence's Border, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- naam, anikesh wats
- show me how a comet showers, Mandolyn ...
- Live to Sleep, Robert Kane
- Devil Tree, Pradip Chattopadhyay