Where Are You?
You are not your body.
It functions without You.
You can not be a soul if it's living inside You.
You are not the beliefs that You make up.
They are merely the difference between You drinking from a full or a half empty cup.
Look for your self.
How can You resist?
You will soon find out,
You do not really exist.
Anthony Di'anno's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Where Are You? by Anthony Di'anno )
Did you read them?
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner
- Lives short lived, nick feiner
- Waiting to bloom, nick feiner