Where Am I? Where I am?
How Can I find where am I
if I am not here now
where I have to be..
If I am here and now
where else I can be....
is in this body, is in this mind..?
Is on this piece of rock called Earth
that revolve around
gaseous cloud Sun..
Or am I one among clouds
cluster of glowing matter in sky
what we call galaxy?
Or in the space in which
all these float in pool of energy?
Or I am the space for play of energy?
Am I now here as Ramdas
wearing mask and clown
dancing on my own?
Or am I in love with myself
struggling to save myself or
save my mask and clowns?
Have I to save myself from
perishable masks and clowns
which will fall of like old leaves?
I am here to know what am I
I am here for what I have to be
I must be happy where I am..
Is swimming here is wasting my
Is wrong to simply float where destiny takes..
or wasting abilities on thoughts?
Ramdas Bhandarkar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Where Am I? Where I am? by Ramdas Bhandarkar )
- My Words, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Sealed, Valerie Dohren
- Enamored Love, Lilly Emery
- The Futility Of Illusions, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Tour of Autumn, Cathy Hodgson
- The ache, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Ein schmaler Streifen kahler Klippen, Wolfgang Steinmann
- We've Got to Tear These Fences Down Yeah!, David Clinch
- It's My Home, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- In the Sun's Falsetto, Kewayne Wadley
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Identity, Cyrus Diaz
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Human Abstract, William Blake
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Udiah (witness to Yah)