Where Am I? Where I am?
How Can I find where am I
if I am not here now
where I have to be..
If I am here and now
where else I can be....
is in this body, is in this mind..?
Is on this piece of rock called Earth
that revolve around
gaseous cloud Sun..
Or am I one among clouds
cluster of glowing matter in sky
what we call galaxy?
Or in the space in which
all these float in pool of energy?
Or I am the space for play of energy?
Am I now here as Ramdas
wearing mask and clown
dancing on my own?
Or am I in love with myself
struggling to save myself or
save my mask and clowns?
Have I to save myself from
perishable masks and clowns
which will fall of like old leaves?
I am here to know what am I
I am here for what I have to be
I must be happy where I am..
Is swimming here is wasting my
Is wrong to simply float where destiny takes..
or wasting abilities on thoughts?
Ramdas Bhandarkar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Where Am I? Where I am? by Ramdas Bhandarkar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Abandon Ship! ! !, Monk E. Biz
- Your H0le Is Small~, Monk E. Biz
- One Law To Rule Them All?, Terence G. Craddock
- A Maori Prince Immune From Convictions, Terence G. Craddock
- Step Back!, Monk E. Biz
- Sajak Hening Buat Franky Sahilatua (Indo.., Imam Setiaji Ronoatmojo
- Love Your Neighbor, Roxanne Dubarry
- Hidden Voice, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Francine, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- The face of a young woman in pink, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta