Where Am I? Where I am?
How Can I find where am I
if I am not here now
where I have to be..
If I am here and now
where else I can be....
is in this body, is in this mind..?
Is on this piece of rock called Earth
that revolve around
gaseous cloud Sun..
Or am I one among clouds
cluster of glowing matter in sky
what we call galaxy?
Or in the space in which
all these float in pool of energy?
Or I am the space for play of energy?
Am I now here as Ramdas
wearing mask and clown
dancing on my own?
Or am I in love with myself
struggling to save myself or
save my mask and clowns?
Have I to save myself from
perishable masks and clowns
which will fall of like old leaves?
I am here to know what am I
I am here for what I have to be
I must be happy where I am..
Is swimming here is wasting my
Is wrong to simply float where destiny takes..
or wasting abilities on thoughts?
Ramdas Bhandarkar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Where Am I? Where I am? by Ramdas Bhandarkar )
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John
- Wandersong, Neil Kennett
- Open Me Up, I'm Present, Luva Boy
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla