Where Am I?
...Screams, Pain, Suffering...
Hollowed words, unforgivable deeds.
Rejected by known all...
...I stand here lost...
Where I've come... I stare back.
To where my heart, still remains.
Everything I've done, still lingers...
...I do not understand...
I've torn myself asunder.
Rived into fragments...
All that arrives, I've broken apart.
The War that rages... I am still fighting...
...There is a place...
I've let go, fallen into aphotic.
Once was I blind...
But now I can see, and continue this fight...
...I've given a lot... and been returned as much...
I know what to do... I am not done...
My fight may be hard... and it may rise... but I will push...
...My wasted words... my long war... shattered apart... I am still lost... but am walking...
Morgan Siegel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Where Am I? by Morgan Siegel )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Speak up Luciana Berger MP, Barney Rooney
- Is this why Kurdistan?, Nassy Fesharaki
- A Filthy Creature, Shemsi Elsani
- Hear The Rain Typing, Kyle Schlicher
- 12 Hour Ceasefire, Not Here
- An english Or American Beauty Want I For.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Cancer, Nassy Fesharaki
- Choosing The China Pattern For The Weddi.., mary douglas
- Bending lies into your truth, Leylek D. Sovura
- Chaos on 11-12-2007, Kyle Schlicher