Where Am I?
...Screams, Pain, Suffering...
Hollowed words, unforgivable deeds.
Rejected by known all...
...I stand here lost...
Where I've come... I stare back.
To where my heart, still remains.
Everything I've done, still lingers...
...I do not understand...
I've torn myself asunder.
Rived into fragments...
All that arrives, I've broken apart.
The War that rages... I am still fighting...
...There is a place...
I've let go, fallen into aphotic.
Once was I blind...
But now I can see, and continue this fight...
...I've given a lot... and been returned as much...
I know what to do... I am not done...
My fight may be hard... and it may rise... but I will push...
...My wasted words... my long war... shattered apart... I am still lost... but am walking...
Morgan Siegel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Where Am I? by Morgan Siegel )
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(c. 600 BCE)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Winter Solstice, Jacqueline C Nash
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- I'll Always, Michael P. McParland
- Have Faith, Michael P. McParland
- Grace Me, Michael P. McParland
- farewell 'to the winter solders that los.., ademola oluwabusayo
- Soul, Jordan Myrie
- Goodnight Prayer(For You), Michael P. McParland
- Forgive Me Please, Michael P. McParland
- Concentrate On The Game, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Come Join Me?, Michael P. McParland
- Come Hold Me, Michael P. McParland