Where Am I?
...Screams, Pain, Suffering...
Hollowed words, unforgivable deeds.
Rejected by known all...
...I stand here lost...
Where I've come... I stare back.
To where my heart, still remains.
Everything I've done, still lingers...
...I do not understand...
I've torn myself asunder.
Rived into fragments...
All that arrives, I've broken apart.
The War that rages... I am still fighting...
...There is a place...
I've let go, fallen into aphotic.
Once was I blind...
But now I can see, and continue this fight...
...I've given a lot... and been returned as much...
I know what to do... I am not done...
My fight may be hard... and it may rise... but I will push...
...My wasted words... my long war... shattered apart... I am still lost... but am walking...
Morgan Siegel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Where Am I? by Morgan Siegel )
- Mystic Journey, Elizabeth Melillo
- Court of Life, Kolade Seun
- Entropic Being., John Lee Williams
- What The Tortoise Said, Tony Adah
- Forgiveness, Tiger Lily
- Stature, Nassy Fesharaki
- Twinkle twinkle little star - 6, ramesh rai
- Man Overboard, Tiffany Alexis
- The World Is Confounded, Tony Adah
- Twinkle twinkle little star - 5, ramesh rai
Poem of the Day
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)