Where Am I?
...Screams, Pain, Suffering...
Hollowed words, unforgivable deeds.
Rejected by known all...
...I stand here lost...
Where I've come... I stare back.
To where my heart, still remains.
Everything I've done, still lingers...
...I do not understand...
I've torn myself asunder.
Rived into fragments...
All that arrives, I've broken apart.
The War that rages... I am still fighting...
...There is a place...
I've let go, fallen into aphotic.
Once was I blind...
But now I can see, and continue this fight...
...I've given a lot... and been returned as much...
I know what to do... I am not done...
My fight may be hard... and it may rise... but I will push...
...My wasted words... my long war... shattered apart... I am still lost... but am walking...
Morgan Siegel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Where Am I? by Morgan Siegel )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Parting Wish By Vijay Vishal, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Fly, I Fly, I Fly Higher and Higher~~~, Monk E. Biz
- 68th Independence Day of India (15th Aug.., Dr John Celes
- At Victoria Memorial, Calcutta, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Missing You, Lilly Emery
- You Just Think She Is Your Sister Too, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Robots In Love, Bijay Kant Dubey
- George Crowley Bush, Richard Thripp
- Tragic Dream, Electric Lady
- Fading Away, Tara Stano