I'm in a place where it's not my home.
I want to get out of this hell hole.
I'm not treated the way I should be.
Try don't realize I'm here because of you.
Why am I in a place were I'm clearly not wanted?
Where should I go?
I feel betrayed by you.
You leave me here for you to have fun.
I can't do anything because there isn't a thing for me to do.
Am I too small to matter?
I try to talk to you but you shut me down.
Do I keep going like this?
Where do I go for comfort?
I bleed... I bleed it all out...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Where by Lilliana Gomez )
- Dancer, Kyle Schlicher
- The Sunset In Your Eyes, Lilly Emery
- Titled with untitled, Jole Hans
- Moon Whispers Tune, Kyle Schlicher
- Oh' that smile, Ms.Tanease Berry
- Our Fall, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Each Hour, Kyle Schlicher
- Facial Character, Kyle Schlicher
- ZZ Rod Serling And His Guru, Saiom Shriver
- Every Day I Am Alive, Mac McGovern
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)