Bijay Kant Dubey
Whenever See I You Standing As The Heartthrob of Mine
Whenever see I you, standing before,
Suffer I a heart attack
And if this can be as such,
How to bear the brunt of
So many heart attacks
And it fluctuates and pulsates it abnornmally
The sick and ailing heart of mine
After seeing you accidentally,
Turning into the heartthrob of mine,
Taking the sleeps away from me.
Should I ask you, will; you not mind me,
Do you love me,
Say, say you,
Do you, do you love me?
Bijay Kant Dubey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Whenever See I You Standing As The Heartthrob of Mine by Bijay Kant Dubey )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Aphorisms, Noel Sevilla
- habit, laxami Cards
- Blessing of Begetting Children (Section7.., rajendran muthiah
- Animal rights., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- O Fanantic, I Can Se It, Bijay Kant Dubey
- O Man, Where Will You Go With Your Funda.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Gently Stirs The Breeze, Rondeau, Captain Cur
- She, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Back To The Beginning, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Honour Killing, What Will You Get Killin.., Bijay Kant Dubey