Is It Poetry
When You Dream At Night
And the rooster spur that grows,
between your legs.
Deep asleep you are.
Gay men but mostly normal women.
Sharp it slips in deep beneath,
your nylon panties.
Untill you gurgle in your soul.
Red bubbles pink.
Green eye's they open.
As your hips begin to move.
Vivid are your darkest dreams.
Your lips stay open as your tounge.
A voiceless moan.
You awake at dawn to a rooster crowing.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (When You Dream At Night by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Ghost And..., John Ugolo Umah
- Mendel Anxiety, RISHAD MKPNR
- Beauty Falls..., John Ugolo Umah
- Flooded street, gajanan mishra
- Cloud Maker, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- I Meditate On..., John Ugolo Umah
- In-Between The Rain, glen salem
- The Spear That Shakes, Tosin Abegunde
- Groupie Grouplets Grouping, Richard Thripp
- Let the Lines Come, Shalom Freedman