Is It Poetry
When You Dream At Night
And the rooster spur that grows,
between your legs.
Deep asleep you are.
Gay men but mostly normal women.
Sharp it slips in deep beneath,
your nylon panties.
Untill you gurgle in your soul.
Red bubbles pink.
Green eye's they open.
As your hips begin to move.
Vivid are your darkest dreams.
Your lips stay open as your tounge.
A voiceless moan.
You awake at dawn to a rooster crowing.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (When You Dream At Night by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Tabatha Khumalo, Bob Johnson
- 'What's Wrong With Her? ', nikka mee farillon
- Emotions Kept Inside, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Yehi Karna Hay to Insan Banata Keyun Hay, Akhtar Jawad
- Golden Dreams, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Wind shall blow, hasmukh amathalal
- Turn to flower, hasmukh amathalal
- PH: Life: Growing Up, La! * - Chapter3 (.., Brian Johnston
- Mind Over Matter, david kush
- Don't do anything in a bigger way than t.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan