Is It Poetry
When You Dream About Machines
Alive if it does not remain love dies.
Love it is is not.
Sleep is not that magic dream it is not love.
One lunatic or is it two insane.
Are you up at night but sleeping in the day.
The weight of heavy feral cows and rural farms.
Decayed and rusted stanchions, without hay.
To love, I'm tired, you dream about machines.
The milk is all I have it's from my other Jersey.
If it is bitter with a certain taste you must give.
If it is denied,
you force the head back in the stanchions there until.
The request of love -It is not bitter,
but in case it is not.
It cannot be denied it cannot be refrained.
It is not but is confirmed.
Love like that is heavy and the burden -You must give.
The return of it is not for the sake of it,
but the characteristics of even larger amounts
which is given as if in thought by only you.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (When You Dream About Machines by Is It Poetry )
Did you read them?
- Paralysis Agitans, Steve Lang
- Think Me On That Train, Susan Lacovara
- Lovers, Tex T Sarnie
- The Big Picture, Tex T Sarnie
- You fill me, hasmukh amathalal
- I stashed my life, Aftab Alam
- the right self, RIC S. BASTASA
- Am I different?, gajanan mishra
- Drops on Earth, binod bastola
- On Her Bed She Lay, White Lily
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Sonnet XVII, Pablo Neruda
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love .., Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
James Whitcomb Riley
(7 October 1849 - 22 July 1916)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(November 1, 1871 – June 5, 1900)