Is It Poetry
When You Dream About Machines
Alive if it does not remain love dies.
Love it is is not.
Sleep is not that magic dream it is not love.
One lunatic or is it two insane.
Are you up at night but sleeping in the day.
The weight of heavy feral cows and rural farms.
Decayed and rusted stanchions, without hay.
To love, I'm tired, you dream about machines.
The milk is all I have it's from my other Jersey.
If it is bitter with a certain taste you must give.
If it is denied,
you force the head back in the stanchions there until.
The request of love -It is not bitter,
but in case it is not.
It cannot be denied it cannot be refrained.
It is not but is confirmed.
Love like that is heavy and the burden -You must give.
The return of it is not for the sake of it,
but the characteristics of even larger amounts
which is given as if in thought by only you.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (When You Dream About Machines by Is It Poetry )
Did you read them?
- Thief, Pijush Biswas
- I Am playing, gajanan mishra
- Everyday Is a TEST, Enoch Owusu Gyamfi
- One Of These Pure Days, Naveed Akram
- Deepavali, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Psalm CVII, Henry Ainsworth
- Even in strife, hasmukh amathalal
- ! DESECRATED POEMS/FLOATING HYPERLINK IN.., Alice Vedral Rivera
- In the midst of ruin there is reparation, Mark Heathcote
- Psalm XXIII, Henry Ainsworth
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)