Isn't it sin
when you tease other
with the dirtiest words?
Is it sin when you block
the net and stealthily
get in to peep into
privacy using tech,
From which soil did
Soil of Three W's?
It's not welcome to us
and specially to me.
I won't ever talk to you.
Are you listening to me?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (When You by Anush Gupta )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- (1) The Ceaseless Waves of Sorrow, Uriah Hamilton
- An Ode to a Toad Named Frank, Susan Sparks
- The Path, Deepak Hariharan
- A Hymn to God, Dr John Celes
- The Facebook Poem, Alan W. Jankowski
- The Jerk At Work, Alan W. Jankowski
- When Friends Betray Friends, Alan W. Jankowski
- My Love Did Sometimes Wander, Alan W. Jankowski
- No Help At All, Alan W. Jankowski
- The Bird, the Cat, the Monster and I…., Poetheart (back)