amber maria moon
When The Ticking Stops
This is the time
To walk through it, alive.
Iv'e just enough left of me to get you off the ground,
Why stumble down?
Unless our music can reverse,
wait for your bar
And watch me playing through.
If i stop you'll hear the echo,
You won't remember what we're gonna do.
The time is wasted on me
you'll never see it, till it's gone.
leaving blood on your cheek,
from a kiss,
That leaves the pictures,
with twisted meanings, to sleep.
I can't make up my mined,
This indecisiveness is causing us to,
fade away like him:
Quicker than energy,
Thicker than your voice.
So weak, that scars can scare me.
So I stopped and ran, out of sink,
To carry you round.
Silence. No more screaming sound.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (When The Ticking Stops by amber maria moon )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
- Algernon Charles Swinburne
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Sir Walter Scott
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Sonnet XVII, Pablo Neruda
- Bluebird, Charles Bukowski
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- Today's World, Leong Ming Loong
- Thoughts in the Moonlight, Luo Zhihai
- Tales Of A Wife: Honeymoon, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Guard well, gajanan mishra
- The Photographer, Ravikumar C.P.
- Tuavatara!, Ravikumar C.P.
- Mystery Caller, Ravikumar C.P.
- Do, my dear, gajanan mishra
- Cinders of Life, Tim Labbe
- Aiy Mere Khuda Aiy Mere Khuda, Akhtar Jawad