Is It Poetry
When The Mind Is Without Fear
The cold war was won by warmth of mind.
And we whom were young then old remade.
America we sang I tis of thee.
We hid beneath our desks and deals were made
they then shook hands God rest our souls.
And now again we swarm the land like ants.
With no relief in sight except more death.
Now their own mother's day of love is met by
father's day and night turns into sight.
And now again the enemy is u.s.
You must be watched and you, you act surprised.
We have looked the other way and when for that.
Look around at all the camera's there's no regrets.
When You forget to be the best of them you have.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (When The Mind Is Without Fear by Is It Poetry )
Did you read them?
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner
- Lives short lived, nick feiner
- Waiting to bloom, nick feiner
- Woman Or Mermaid?, Marcondes Pereira
- Gliding through life, nick feiner
- Angels and Demons, nick feiner
- Love is, hasmukh amathalal
- Before A Dream, Tony Adah