Is It Poetry
When The Mind Is Without Fear
The cold war was won by warmth of mind.
And we whom were young then old remade.
America we sang I tis of thee.
We hid beneath our desks and deals were made
they then shook hands God rest our souls.
And now again we swarm the land like ants.
With no relief in sight except more death.
Now their own mother's day of love is met by
father's day and night turns into sight.
And now again the enemy is u.s.
You must be watched and you, you act surprised.
We have looked the other way and when for that.
Look around at all the camera's there's no regrets.
When You forget to be the best of them you have.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (When The Mind Is Without Fear by Is It Poetry )
- Alexi, Edward Kofi Louis
- L.Messi 오피뷰 부산오피 KTwiz 분당오피 OＰGＡNＤA/ＣOM .., sibngnu4 sibngnu4
- The well of Secrets, Kenneth Maswabi
- AOA▷오피뷰◁모든 부산오피 분당오피걸의 모든것 OＰGＡNＤA/ＣOM, sibngnu4 sibngnu4
- The Poor's Struggle, Miethi Goswami
- I Am Myself, Edward Kofi Louis
- Nine Days To Silence - Day One, Alan Reynolds
- Lovely Minds, Edward Kofi Louis
- Berbatov, Edward Kofi Louis
- Life basket, SALINI NAIR
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Angel, William Blake
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- Drummer Hodge, Thomas Hardy
- Bright Star, John Keats
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(1895 - 1985)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(2 June 1840 – 11 January 1928)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)