When I meet you
Straight from the heart the careless whispers
Race in dreams and a million drop of hopes,
Awake to life and the path of new adventures,
Allowing us to reach into what destiny hides.
When I meet you in that happy state of myself
I will ask if you come and this beautiful planet?
Thorough the clouds that fills yielding breath
You are covered in the belongings of human blanket.
The wind reaches the form of a shape to unveil you
It enter the room where your shadow is standing
Passing through the sunlight and drizzling dew,
And I realize that history is now in the making.
I see the story is dissolving in front of my eyes
And I fall in love with everything that if offers.
Gerry Legister's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (When I meet you by Gerry Legister )
- Choosing Directions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Mind's Highway, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- While The World Is Asleep, Kewayne Wadley
- Songs For Harmony By Stephen Gill, Bijay Kant Dubey
- To Aleksandra, Thomas Bates
- Contained Essence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- It's The Noise, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Gumsum Gumsum, Akhtar Jawad
- Workmates?, Over The Moon
- Some way or other, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)