When I'm With You
Hugging you tight during the rain,
Removing your sorrows and your pain,
Feeling your love runs in my vein,
Baby i guess I'm just insane.
Holding you tight thru out the night,
Kissing you at every sight,
Making me feel my life is bright,
Honestly baby you're just almight.
Bringing you close by holding your hips,
Taking you around in the name of trips,
Looking at your eyes and feeling those lips,
Tempting so high to go with the kiss.
Cuddling with you while kissing your cheek,
Waiting for the day it will reach the peak,
Being with you is what i really seek,
Hoping fate will not play any trick.
Anand Ramachandran's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (When I'm With You by Anand Ramachandran )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A CELESTIAL PARTY, Romeo Della Valle
- restored, Mandolyn ...
- Miley Cyrus Perceived as a Martyr, A.j. Binash
- love became living again, Mandolyn ...
- Uncontained Sadness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Structure, Fiona McCullough
- Battles Of The Inner Child, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Multiplying Loneliness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- This Is Such A Pity, Electric Lady
- What Happen To Love, Lilly Emery