When I Am Alone..
Not so furious, a coward
I can follow a fraudulent way
Yet it’s not the peril
Not the bewail
But the norms of life
I can break the rules
No blow gazes at me
My stupidity will be praised
Thousand may worship the hoodwink
May chant or worship the idol
But the peep to self will make fun of me
The thrift will curse me always
Why to loss the mighty in me
It’s worthier than the praise I get
If all believe in consciousness
A paradise may be the real product
A wake up from a terrible dream…
©2014 SALINI.S.NAIR. All rights reserved.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (When I Am Alone.. by SALINI NAIR )
Did you read them?
- To My Juliet, Where The Chains Of Love a.., Captain Cur
- Roommates, S. I. Rednow
- That Last Piece of Cake, Phyllis Strong
- What Makes A Man A Man, John Masaitis
- Is It My Poetry's Nadir?, Dr John Celes
- Resolute Me, S. I. Rednow
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello