Whats the point?
Whats the point in saying 'i love you' and not getting anything in return?
In the topsy turvy world of break-up and make-ups why?
Why say 'i love you' and not getting it back?
I love you i love you thats all i ever say?
Its because its true, but apparently you dont believe me!
I'd just like to say after all of that
Im not going to say 'i love you' without getting anything back.
Samantha Heron's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Whats the point? by Samantha Heron )
- Touch-me-not, Naveed Khalid
- The Sword and the Plowshare, John F. McCullagh
- On the road a Recovery Poem, jeff newnham
- Sinners, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- An Image Of An Old House, Yohan Confectioner
- Autumn Equinox, Jacqueline Nash
- Portrait, Md. Mujib Ullah
- Childhood Never Returns, Md. Mujib Ullah
- I Am A Happy Old Man, Shalom Freedman
- Intoxicating Hemlock, Md. Mujib Ullah
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Walter de la Mare
(1873 - 1958)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)