What You Mean to Me
You mean the world to me.
When the sky turns grey,
and the rain pours, your there.
You seem a little different
than reality, you make e feel special,
do you like me?
I don't understand what's going on.
Am I blind or am I wide awake?
Do you see me, do you hear me? Please!
you mean the world to me.
Regan Galloway's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What You Mean to Me by Regan Galloway )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A pan fried fish…?, Mark Heathcote
- The Persecuted, Sandra Feldman
- wedding day, ademola oluwabusayo
- Dream the moon, Somanathan Iyer
- आंनि देरा, Bahadur Basumatary
- Oh Israel, Michael Shutt
- We Lost Our Run, Rites Ghosh
- Left are the words unspoken, Aditi Khandelwal
- Poetry, Tony Adah
- For Carl Harrison (My Life Long Friend), Dave Alan Walker