What You Mean to Me
You mean the world to me.
When the sky turns grey,
and the rain pours, your there.
You seem a little different
than reality, you make e feel special,
do you like me?
I don't understand what's going on.
Am I blind or am I wide awake?
Do you see me, do you hear me? Please!
you mean the world to me.
Regan Galloway's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What You Mean to Me by Regan Galloway )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Darkness of the Day, Pintu Mahakul
- A cigar aficionado, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- The City, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Heartless, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- A Certain Beauty, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Brel2, David McLansky
- Untouched, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Being Enriched, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- If we meet again, Mellinda Aimee Jajalla
- Wondering How To Find Conclusions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak