What You Mean to Me
You mean the world to me.
When the sky turns grey,
and the rain pours, your there.
You seem a little different
than reality, you make e feel special,
do you like me?
I don't understand what's going on.
Am I blind or am I wide awake?
Do you see me, do you hear me? Please!
you mean the world to me.
Regan Galloway's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What You Mean to Me by Regan Galloway )
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stars, Joyce Kilmer
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Television, Roald Dahl
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)