What time the shift starts...
It is one of those eras of travelling.Women - sun tanning.Laptops, cell phone. No it is not the smaller things in life that matters. But the larger goal, the bigger picture, the big question.
To what purpose, why, at what time.At what time the shift starts. Is cooking a good recreation or no? Fast cooked like veggies, bringing down to the question of travelling and travelling and staring.
when the pragmatic mind suddenly turns to an old fashioned view or just looking at a view. Where sports have become the next best thing to sex.
No, it is now the self satisfied picture, the cherished view of the self-fulfilled self with so many things to do, yet himself undone.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What time the shift starts... by subhadip bhattacharya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Ebola, Is It Poetry
- Last Journey, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Cat Nap..., Denis Martindale
- Blasphemy Is Light Which Beacons The Pat.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Tall One, tallulah montegue
- to be continued..., Mandolyn ...
- A song of a real dream!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The Face in the Passing Train, David Lewis Paget
- Awareness of the Truth (Section 36 of Th.., rajendran muthiah
- The Poetic Art & Craft of O.N.Gupta, Bijay Kant Dubey