What the Seasons Bring
Every day, Every year, Every time its something new,
From the Sun to the Moon, to the grass on the ground,
That's when the 4 Seasons come round and round.
Each Season has a power that never gets old,
And each Season makes the Earth turn bright as gold.
Spring brings life and makes the grass green,
For which it is a holy power that no one has ever seen.
Summer brings light, which makes the sun more bright,
It lights our path in the dark of night.
Autumn brings color, more then you could imagine,
For magic is the element that makes it all happen.
Winter brings water, as clear as glass,
From diamonds they came as the legends pass.
The Seasons bring us gifts, Gifts of power,
And when the gifts unfold they will shower us with flowers.
These are what the Seasons bring everyday of the year,
Its beauty is so sacred that it will put your eyes in tears.
The Seasons bring us more and more every year,
We better be thankful before it all disappears.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (What the Seasons Bring by Jonyta Ward )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(01 January 1950)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(October 27, 1932 – February 11, 1963)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Acquainted with the Night, Robert Frost
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Nature, natalie dejesus
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Waves Within...., Umasree Raghunath
- Children of Peshawar! My heart bleeds fo.., Umasree Raghunath
- A History Of The Future- What's THAT? ? .., Bri Edwards
- Epistle therefrom Death, Sir Toby Moses
- Being Rich, Randy McClave
- Chief glory, gajanan mishra
- If I Get There, Luis Estable
- That Savor Is So, Luis Estable
- No One KnowsThe Pain I Feel, Luis Estable
- The Kentucky Hangnail, Randy McClave