What the Seasons Bring
Every day, Every year, Every time its something new,
From the Sun to the Moon, to the grass on the ground,
That's when the 4 Seasons come round and round.
Each Season has a power that never gets old,
And each Season makes the Earth turn bright as gold.
Spring brings life and makes the grass green,
For which it is a holy power that no one has ever seen.
Summer brings light, which makes the sun more bright,
It lights our path in the dark of night.
Autumn brings color, more then you could imagine,
For magic is the element that makes it all happen.
Winter brings water, as clear as glass,
From diamonds they came as the legends pass.
The Seasons bring us gifts, Gifts of power,
And when the gifts unfold they will shower us with flowers.
These are what the Seasons bring everyday of the year,
Its beauty is so sacred that it will put your eyes in tears.
The Seasons bring us more and more every year,
We better be thankful before it all disappears.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (What the Seasons Bring by Jonyta Ward )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Edge of Eternity, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Don't Let the Sorrow Dampen Tomorrow, Michael Mira
- Commonwealth War Graveyards, alexander opicho
- Portreti im., skender iljaz braka
- Mopping Sorrow, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A walk to end, Somanathan Iyer
- Picture Of Tomorrow, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Flower, Somanathan Iyer
- Drop the Drop, Minnoor srinivasan
- Despair, Luca Menin