Dorian Petersen Potter
What's What and Where's Where (Rhyming Couplets)
Where do I go with all my dreams
Should I rip them all by the seams?
Throw them all to the ants and scream
Toss them to sun with all their scheme
I know you're right and that life suck
Thats why I laugh hard don't get stuck
Sometimes I run and lose my shoe
Still make it back to zoo and you
Accept can't have it all your way
Cups aren't balanced upon your tray
Monkey got lost and took a walk
Found turkey it was you to talk!
Dorian Petersen Potter's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
muse gave me this that day. So I decided to have a go at it and keep it.Lol.
This one was written in 8 syllables I believe.
Comments about this poem (What's What and Where's Where (Rhyming Couplets) by Dorian Petersen Potter )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Greatest Dream, Jyothirmia Uppu
- een probleem, co the skipper
- Borders, ' Phony Scandals' and Burgers, Sandra Feldman
- Electric Love, Electric Lady
- No More Dear Daddy!, Jyothirmia Uppu
- Invited To Explore, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Only One Way That Can Be Interpreted, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- ANNE FRANK FANTASIZES, jack peachum
- Psalm 065, Forrest Hainline
- The Village that Wasn't There!, David Lewis Paget