What's In A Kiss?
What’s in a kiss that makes me feel better?
Takes us to the place where love is there,
In abundant of unknown things waiting in line
Ready to draw our souls into the corridor of time,
When we are together I become speechless
And each kiss brings our lips closer to touch bliss.
A ray of your smile can brighten up the day
Then my heart searches for reasons to stay
Longer in life to play and hug like we were children
Building bridges in every moment we are given.
To stay together it seems like wishful thinking
With each kiss I will reminisce for a long time,
The bliss in life I will take with me into eternity.
Floating everlasting with the cherish memory.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (What's In A Kiss? by Gerry Legister )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- My Friend Forever, Margaret Alice Second
- Sometimes I am afraid, BrokenHeartPheko Motaung
- সময়(Time), Avik Datta Gupta
- Lieu Time, Francie Lynch
- When The Heart Bleeds, Tondana Fatimah Seebaway
- Many Crooked Cops are Shooting and Killing, Hebert Logerie
- My First Love, Tondana Fatimah Seebaway
- To Record What Is Kept, Naveed Akram
- Rumour, Humphrey Bryant
- BLACK SHEEP, Bironga Chadwick