Dr John Celes
Christmas isn’t buying new toys;
Christmas isn’t wearing new clothes;
Christmas isn’t eating good foods;
Christmas isn’t sending great cards!
Christmas is sharing what you’ve got;
Christmas is giving those without;
Christmas is showing God’s love to
Poor, downtrodden, unlucky ones on earth!
Dr John Celes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What’s Christmas? by Dr John Celes )
- Dogs and cats, gajanan mishra
- Vicious circle, Jole Hans
- Get your body and mind back, O men, gajanan mishra
- Angst, Jole Hans
- I Will..., ging taping
- Another Reaser Christmas!, Sharilynn Dawn Reaser
- A dogs life, michael hagwood
- MIKE WASN'T HAPPY, shannon strauss
- Unique We Are, Mantu Mahakul
- Shadow, Liffy Liu