What Remains Constant?
What remains constant isn’t a prison
But it sure can feel like one!
Work or love or even parenthood
Can grate so hard it’s hard not to shun.
But who doesn’t require happiness and fun
Family and work, most importantly love.
Mark Heathcote's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What Remains Constant? by Mark Heathcote )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Real, The Princess
- Poetic Journey, Sandra Feldman
- Start Afresh, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Am, Luc Leclaire
- PTSD, Jennifer Matthews
- The House On Mountain Peek, StarrLee Waterman
- Damaged Heart, StarrLee Waterman
- Wandering Lost Souls Homeless Outcasts, Terence G. Craddock
- one door, binod bastola
- Then and Now, John F. McCullagh