What Look Hath She
What look hath she,
That must so high approve her?
What graces move
That I so love,
That I so greatly love her?
But Truth hath She;
Thoughts sweet and gracious move her;
That straight approve
My heart to love,
And all my life to love her!
Mary Colborne-Veel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What Look Hath She by Mary Colborne-Veel )
- Feeling, Anne Rub.
- Lost amid his Laughter, Aftab Alam
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME AND .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- COPLA 93 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Fake Love, Anne Rub.
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Down Pours The Rain, Rimni chakravarty
- Cold In Obudu Ranch, Tony Adah
- Life is on Rent, Aftab Alam