What Is Love? ? ?
Love is that special bond between two people, that lets them care about one another, but also lets them have their own life.
It is the good and the bad times, the joy and the pain.
If you love someone, you must give them room.
You must love the good and overlook the bad.
You must be there when they're happy
And stay with them when they're sad.
If you can give yourself to them without expecting a return,
And stand by them when you don't want to,
Then only can you say those words everyone dreams of:
I LOVE YOU.'
It is something everyone wants but few seem to ever find.
Of those who find it, fewer can seem to hold on to it.
It can't be seen but it has many sounds.
Thabang kgwatalala's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What Is Love? ? ? by Thabang kgwatalala )
- On The Rosy Cross, Naveed Khalid
- Survival, Patrick Czyz
- Title Of A Poem, Naveed Khalid
- मेरे रब मेरे ही होना!, Aftab Alam
- On Valentine, Naveed Khalid
- The Ghost and the Darkness, Ima Ryma
- Bermuda's Triangle, Naveed Khalid
- खुद के साये से भी डरने लगा हूँ, Aftab Alam
- Evening, Naveed Khalid
- Pravasi Lokam, Arun Narayanan nileshwar