What Is Love? ? ?
Love is that special bond between two people, that lets them care about one another, but also lets them have their own life.
It is the good and the bad times, the joy and the pain.
If you love someone, you must give them room.
You must love the good and overlook the bad.
You must be there when they're happy
And stay with them when they're sad.
If you can give yourself to them without expecting a return,
And stand by them when you don't want to,
Then only can you say those words everyone dreams of:
I LOVE YOU.'
It is something everyone wants but few seem to ever find.
Of those who find it, fewer can seem to hold on to it.
It can't be seen but it has many sounds.
Thabang kgwatalala's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What Is Love? ? ? by Thabang kgwatalala )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Final Frontier, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Doors Of Destiny, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Reproductions Through Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Safest place, gajanan mishra
- To whom I am going, gajanan mishra
- In The Process Of Existence, Naveed Akram
- Thy presence, binod bastola
- My Maiden's Love Is Like A Cloud In June, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- दिल को हरदम dil ko hardam, hasmukh amathalal
- Ode To Envy, Chibueze Oscar Osuji