what is love?
Love is that moment when you are going to miss everybody you ever knew.
love is that moment you are going to post about love.
love is that moment you connect with God.
love is that moment you think of your partner.
love is that moment you think love is not real.
love is that moment you break up with you partner!
love is that moment You hate all your ex's
love is that moment of turning tables
love is that moment you think is over with you.
love is that moment you are madly in love with someone.
love is that moment, you are hurt
love is that moment you eat, breathe, talk, walk, smile, cry, and even fight.
love is that most high height.
love is money.
love is food.
love is soul.
love is your enemy.
love is you.
love is god.
love is everything you can't live with out.
love is a supporting structure.
love is everywhere.
love is everything.
love is the reason you are alive.
if you say love is not real then the life you are living and everything is not real!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (what is love? by MONGAMELI MAZONGOLO )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- In A Sugared Quiet Lit By Multicoloured .., mary douglas
- Go on freely, gajanan mishra
- Mirror image, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Weaver Of Waves, Saiom Shriver
- THAT PALM-TREE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Dune Fringed, Saiom Shriver
- Watery Arms, Saiom Shriver
- Wet With Words, George Egba
- From Chambered Shells, Saiom Shriver
- Blue Starred In The Blue Grass Spring Lu.., mary douglas