What Is Love?
Love is a feeling.
A feeling you have for someone.
Family, friends, or that special someone. Just anyone
A feeling you have for something.
your electronics, food, or your favorite toy. Just anything.
A feeling you have for a place.
Your house, school, or shopping store. Just any place.
But you got to know,
if you don't love yourself,
you can't love that person, that something, or that place.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (What Is Love? by Cici Whytehead )
- THEY GOT TIRED, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- MY WAYطريقي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Genes, jeans!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ticking Over, Yvonne Rautenbach
- In A Confused World, Edward Kofi Louis
- MY WAY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- You need someone, hasmukh amathalal
- Organized team, hasmukh amathalal
- I Am Weird and I Am Happy, Rohit Sapra
- Beloved Alice (Square Sonnet I), Rohan Nath