What Is Love
What is love?
Is it the butterflies?
Is it the smile i get from you?
Is it how I am always excited?
I don't know what it is, do you?
Is it the shaky feeling I get when we kiss?
The comfortable feeling I get when we hug?
The feeling of an actual future?
The feeling of just finally being as happy as can be?
Is that love? Is it truly?
Do you feel the way I feel?
Do you have all the same things I feel?
Tell me it's true, tell me this relationship is real,
That it will last whether we die trying.
Please be true, please be real,
I don't want to get hurt no more,
Promise me you'll be the dream come true! <3
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What Is Love by Theresa Short )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Plum Tree, Kyle Schlicher
- Suffusing My Heart In Sunrise, mary douglas
- A Promise Made, Kyle Schlicher
- Our Children, Heather Burns
- Going Home, Heather Burns
- Valentine With Doves On The Seven Last W.., mary douglas
- Family, Wullien Thang
- In The Deep Shade Of Luscious Cherry Lan.., mary douglas
- To Inscribe A New Poem, Ali Faisal
- In The Looking Glass, It Began To Snow, mary douglas