What Is Love
What is love?
Is it the butterflies?
Is it the smile i get from you?
Is it how I am always excited?
I don't know what it is, do you?
Is it the shaky feeling I get when we kiss?
The comfortable feeling I get when we hug?
The feeling of an actual future?
The feeling of just finally being as happy as can be?
Is that love? Is it truly?
Do you feel the way I feel?
Do you have all the same things I feel?
Tell me it's true, tell me this relationship is real,
That it will last whether we die trying.
Please be true, please be real,
I don't want to get hurt no more,
Promise me you'll be the dream come true! <3
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What Is Love by Theresa Short )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Get honestly, hasmukh amathalal
- In So Many Faces I Seek Love, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Surroundings, Somanathan Iyer
- The Crowd, Tony Adah
- Amen (ए'मेन), Ronjoy Brahma
- बबि अनजालि, Bahadur Basumatary
- Witchy lady, Clara Keiper
- Birds, Tony Adah
- come, come to the light, let us all bathe., RIC S. BASTASA
- dignity finally comes in the form of a r.., RIC S. BASTASA