What is Hope?
Hope is having ambitions about your future life.
Hope is being optimistic whenever there is strife.
Hope is having power over one's ambitions.
Hope is being rational in the face of superstitions.
Hope is being happy about your future plans.
Hope is looking to a future that's a happy land.
Hope is being faithful to your future self.
Hope is when you realise that your ego has true wealth.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What is Hope? by Andrew Hamm )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Mister Chamberlain, Roy Blokker
- Brothers, Two..., Denis Martindale
- The One True God, Roy Blokker
- After the Summer, Somanathan Iyer
- The House I Bought?, Dr John Celes
- Resemblance, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- One Single Drop, Kaleb Falin
- Survivor's Guilt, Roy Blokker
- Right or wrong!, Mark Heathcote
- Graveyard, Dr PJ Raj Kamal