I switched my head to off.
But my mind wonders.
She wants to stay on.
I cannot argue.
She is in control.
I am caged by her viscous hate.
I am bound to her lustful desires.
I am him.
I am she.
I am him to be a she.
I cannot sleep.
She is awake.
I am high inside the lowest shadow.
I am high outside the deepest shallow.
I swim when I am unable to walk.
They are many sharks.
None with one fin.
They want my flesh.
Unfortunately, I am poisoned.
My curse is scarred deep into my soul.
I smack my veins everyday.
Violet rakes my arms.
In between the needless and the dotted lines.
Pain inflicted by my help of self.
I am healing.
Only if I am let be.
Only then I am free.
Is am burning ash to the fire.
Was never suppose to be me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What Is by Unic Cjonr )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(15 April 1958)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Visit from St. Nicholas, Clement Clarke Moore
- Talking Turkeys!, Benjamin Zephaniah
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Three Kings, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- "Why do I love" You, Sir?, Emily Dickinson
Poem of the Day
- Greatness In Courage, Bernedita Rosinha Pinto
- Self, Echezonachukwu Nduka
- The Threat of the Weaker Sex, David Lewis Paget
- Sonnet 504, Luis Estable
- Tale of Nail - Lincoln Park Zoo, Ima Ryma
- Sonnet 502, Luis Estable
- make MANDELA's feat never fail 'ME', sEaN nOrTh
- God given treasure, Arcely Talicuad
- Christmas Eve, Tony md chamasense
- Peshawar, Sari Mavi