What I Want
Is this what i want?
Being a victim of love
Bathing in tears all day long
Not hoping ever to be strong
Embracing pain everyday
Everyday of my life
Waking everyday to see strife
Pain is now my friend
Sorrow my mate
Is that what i want?
Is that the meaning of love?
Suffering in order to gain
Gainning nothing but pain
If thats the meaning of love
Then love does not exist
Thats not what i want
What i want is to be me
Me and love
Tinashe Mupedzapasi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What I Want by Tinashe Mupedzapasi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- True Love, Kyle Schlicher
- tell the N in your disorder... never mind, Mandolyn ...
- Flowers in wars., Chakshu Arora
- Today The Sun Is Shining, Kyle Schlicher
- THE PRETTY WATER الماء الرائع, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Dandelions In The Spring, Kyle Schlicher
- my chosen life, binod bastola
- Why I'm a Dodge Dart - Haiku, Nvisible 2Luv
- With A Rakhi To Tie The Small Behana Wai.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Persimmon Poem, Kyle Schlicher