What I Want
Is this what i want?
Being a victim of love
Bathing in tears all day long
Not hoping ever to be strong
Embracing pain everyday
Everyday of my life
Waking everyday to see strife
Pain is now my friend
Sorrow my mate
Is that what i want?
Is that the meaning of love?
Suffering in order to gain
Gainning nothing but pain
If thats the meaning of love
Then love does not exist
Thats not what i want
What i want is to be me
Me and love
Tinashe Mupedzapasi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What I Want by Tinashe Mupedzapasi )
- Celestial String of Pearls, Harley White
- Feeling, Anne Rub.
- Lost amid his Laughter, Aftab Alam
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME AND .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- COPLA 93 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Fake Love, Anne Rub.
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Down Pours The Rain, Rimni chakravarty
- Cold In Obudu Ranch, Tony Adah