Glen Martin Fitch
WHAT I'M OFFERING YOU
First, my attention,
you will have my time,
my thoughts, my energy.
Soon all I'll seek
will be to meet
your unmet needs,
for I’m committed to your wants
before you speak.
Next I'll embrace your family
and your friends.
Your teams will be my teams.
Your schemes my schemes.
If I offend,
I vow I'll make amends.
My dream come true-
to see us live our dreams.
You'll have my ear.
Your secrets I will keep.
you'll have my feedback,
frank but kind.
You'll have my hand,
when you're inclined.
My body heat
will warm you when we sleep.
By day your back
I'll cover on the street.
At night your back
I'll cover with a sheet.
Glen Martin Fitch's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (WHAT I'M OFFERING YOU by Glen Martin Fitch )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
RoseAnn V. Shawiak
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Don't Go Far Off, Pablo Neruda
- Three Wise Men, Bill Simmons
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- Drink, Smoke, Pray & Pop Pills., Tom Zart
- His Birthday, Neela Nath
- Last Night, Swrji Basumatary
- A proposal to wake up, none .....
- Dreams are All That Remain, Rohit Sapra
- Flowers By The Roadside, Maurice Rowlands
- You are born to be a poet, ramesh rai
- Beautiful flower, gajanan mishra
- A Fool, crystal ruth
- The Game, douglas scotney