Glen Martin Fitch
WHAT I'M OFFERING YOU
First, my attention,
you will have my time,
my thoughts, my energy.
Soon all I'll seek
will be to meet
your unmet needs,
for I’m committed to your wants
before you speak.
Next I'll embrace your family
and your friends.
Your teams will be my teams.
Your schemes my schemes.
If I offend,
I vow I'll make amends.
My dream come true-
to see us live our dreams.
You'll have my ear.
Your secrets I will keep.
you'll have my feedback,
frank but kind.
You'll have my hand,
when you're inclined.
My body heat
will warm you when we sleep.
By day your back
I'll cover on the street.
At night your back
I'll cover with a sheet.
Glen Martin Fitch's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (WHAT I'M OFFERING YOU by Glen Martin Fitch )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Poem of the Day
- Still Awake 2, Michael P. McParland
- Esprit de corps, Naveed Khalid
- Escaping Home, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Enjoying Conversations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- How Long A Breath of Moment Be...(r), Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Communicating Through Talent, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Moments Of Refreshing Writing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- God., Th@ We N0t, sEaN nOrTh
- only Dfence against a rhythm - Boi, sEaN nOrTh
- Snuggle 2, Michael P. McParland