Glen Martin Fitch
WHAT I'M OFFERING YOU
First, my attention,
you will have my time,
my thoughts, my energy.
Soon all I'll seek
will be to meet
your unmet needs,
for I’m committed to your wants
before you speak.
Next I'll embrace your family
and your friends.
Your teams will be my teams.
Your schemes my schemes.
If I offend,
I vow I'll make amends.
My dream come true-
to see us live our dreams.
You'll have my ear.
Your secrets I will keep.
you'll have my feedback,
frank but kind.
You'll have my hand,
when you're inclined.
My body heat
will warm you when we sleep.
By day your back
I'll cover on the street.
At night your back
I'll cover with a sheet.
Glen Martin Fitch's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (WHAT I'M OFFERING YOU by Glen Martin Fitch )
- Zero Turkey Wing, Havilah
- Reading and Writing, umaprosad das
- The Afternoon, Leong Ming Loong
- Aligarh Muslim University & Raja Mahendr.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Storm Warning, ESPN CHICK
- A Kiss To Otis Redding, Electric Lady
- So Sensitive In My Heart, Rohit Sapra
- You own every part of me, Afrodita Alkline
- You (One Day I'll Forget You), ESPN CHICK
- Advice can have minus point., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Oh, the places you'll go!, Adens Kamwi
- A Late Walk, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(c. 600 BCE)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)