What Happened To Us? We Found A New Drug. God Help Us.
What happen to us?
We live in a superficial cloud
We are afraid of the living
Communicating our feelings to a screen
We used to live and enjoy life together
Now we fantasize and live in a pathetic fallacy
We do not know who we are anymore
A mortal human or an immortal whore
We cared about those around us
We said hello, good morning, how are you?
We genuinely cared
Now we are plugged in and focus what is in our hands
Before we knew who we saw
Now we only know those on our blog
The world was safe because we helped each other
We now cower behind closed doors
We enjoyed nature and the natural beauty around us
We were imaginative and had personal dreams
Now we imagine someone's else
We used to think freely and be creative
Now we have instructions and cheat sheets
We used to be able to use our hands in emergencies
Now we draw a blank and are helpless when the batteries are drained.
What happened to us?
Technology was meant to help
Now it controls us
We found a new powerful drug
God help us.
Poet Other Poems
- A New Year of Hope for You
- Am I Nothing? Baby Birthing Rhyming In I...
- Armageddon Part 1 a Summary
- Bomb America? Kill Americans? Why?
- Dead Homeless Man
- Death the Shadow Behind Us
- Defeated Civilization Undefeated Spirits... -new-
- Faith Hope Love Joy Pride
- Fear Mongers...What have we done? Nothin...
- Forgive me for I have sinned A prayer of...
- I am the Devil and I will get you. Hallo...
- I know How Job Felt and I thank you God
- I met an angel one night... Love poem
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.