Terence G. Craddock
What Flows In Loving Souls?
some cannot see the beauty in simplicity
some cannot perceive the beauty in simplicity
some cannot realize the beauty in simplicity
which flows in gentle hearts
which flows in peaceful souls
which flows in loving souls
Terence G. Craddock's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Written in May 2014 on the 15.5.2014.
Inspired when I 'Actually smiled and laughed when a critic voted my poem 'Simplest Purest Purposes Of Art' a 1 :) Some cannot realize the beauty in simplicity, so in pity I wrote a poem about it. Funny how often a poem I really like a critic will not'.
Topic: The beauty of simplicity.
Comments about this poem (What Flows In Loving Souls? by Terence G. Craddock )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Fenced In To Be Viewed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Eid 2014, mazHur Butt
- Going Mad, Is It Poetry
- My Tears Dry On Their Own, Mpho Tsakata
- And She Wept Oh So Gently Upon My Shoulder, Tadej Blažic
- Sanctuary Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Toll, Adam Latham
- war why war, Jason Callender
- Sleeping Slumber, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Falling, Noradee Castillo