Terence G. Craddock (afterglows echoes of starlight)
What Flows In Loving Souls?
some cannot see the beauty in simplicity
some cannot perceive the beauty in simplicity
some cannot realize the beauty in simplicity
which flows in gentle hearts
which flows in peaceful souls
which flows in loving souls
Topic of this poem: Philosophy
Terence G. Craddock (afterglows echoes of starlight)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Written in May 2014 on the 15.5.2014.
Inspired when I 'Actually smiled and laughed when a critic voted my poem 'Simplest Purest Purposes Of Art' a 1 :) Some cannot realize the beauty in simplicity, so in pity I wrote a poem about it. Funny how often a poem I really like a critic will not'.
Topic: The beauty of simplicity.
Comments about this poem (What Flows In Loving Souls? by Terence G. Craddock (afterglows echoes of starlight) )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(January 30, 1935 – September 14, 1984)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Christmas Carol, Sara Teasdale
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- Jaundice jaundice, gajanan mishra
- Home coming, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Repetition Compulsion Syndrome, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- ETC1, shuvo chakraborty
- Gamble with faith, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Brain is the link., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Fireworks Of Ideas, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sleep it away., Gary Hembree
- Adil Jussawalla The Poet, Bijay Kant Dubey
- It's Morning, Dr Ronnie Bai