What Are They Doing
I look to the right, they praise.
I look to the left, they praise.
They bow down to your feet, they worship.
They look above their heads, they worship.
They next to me, thank you
By their hearts, they thank you.
You before, sent Him
Who was betrayed by him.
They killed your only Son
And that took sins of many sons.
They praise not to stop,
They worship not to stop.
They make noise to rejoice
Indeed in the LORD, they rejoice.
Musa Ndhlovu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What Are They Doing by Musa Ndhlovu )
- A study in what not to do, Christopher Withers
- Critical Thinking, Nassy Fesharaki
- LIKE AN ASTEROID, Satish Verma
- Stay as unit, hasmukh amathalal
- I shall change, hasmukh amathalal
- Egg, Olufayo Ezekiel
- The grass, gajanan mishra
- But we are one, gajanan mishra
- You are my sweet lovely heart, Mazid S Kazi , INDIA
- I am the time, Aftab Alam