What Are They Doing
I look to the right, they praise.
I look to the left, they praise.
They bow down to your feet, they worship.
They look above their heads, they worship.
They next to me, thank you
By their hearts, they thank you.
You before, sent Him
Who was betrayed by him.
They killed your only Son
And that took sins of many sons.
They praise not to stop,
They worship not to stop.
They make noise to rejoice
Indeed in the LORD, they rejoice.
Musa Ndhlovu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What Are They Doing by Musa Ndhlovu )
- Before A Dream, Tony Adah
- Words Worn-Out, Birgitta Heikka
- Gift of love, ramesh rai
- Tides And Emotions., Marcondes Pereira
- Morning Coffee, Bill Grace
- Happenstance Things, Patti Masterman
- Loot-Hoot-Shoot, Aftab Alam
- The Children See Colors, Hebert Logerie
- Ulterior motive, hasmukh amathalal
- Fast Women Speedily Breathing, Luva Boy