What a Compromise!
A compromise on heart?
A compromise on soul?
May be for anything....
If not you?
Someone else may compromise.
It works on give and take basis.
One hand give,
Other hand take,
Nothing for free!
Just dust your both hands and say,
It was not I,
It was he did it...
I Just want to let you know,
She understood how beautifully did this game worked.
Yeah a heartless compromise.
Where both gained something or the other!
And blame one another in front of her.
Never you felt?
Made others Believe.....
You are Right.
This poem is from my dear neighbour...
She wants to know...
Can you share this compromise with your beloved ones?
Eyes, ears, heart, mouth can be shut....
Oh Yeah! Compromise do wonders!
Geetha Jayakumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (What a Compromise! by Geetha Jayakumar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
Did you read them?
- Simply Spoken School Of Life, Heather Burns
- Simply Spoken Obtaining, Heather Burns
- WILD FLOWERS IN THE PATOS ORCHARD, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Simply Spoken Foundation, Heather Burns
- yup, you know i love you, Mandolyn ...
- Time Machine, Tammy Ashton
- THE PRETTY SEA AND THE SWIMMING POOL الب.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Aemulus, Arik Fletcher
- Take it all it's entirely all for you baby, Mark Heathcote
- Confused Sea Gods, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken