What a Compromise!
A compromise on heart?
A compromise on soul?
May be for anything....
If not you?
Someone else may compromise.
It works on give and take basis.
One hand give,
Other hand take,
Nothing for free!
Just dust your both hands and say,
It was not I,
It was he did it...
I Just want to let you know,
She understood how beautifully did this game worked.
Yeah a heartless compromise.
Where both gained something or the other!
And blame one another in front of her.
Never you felt?
Made others Believe.....
You are Right.
This poem is from my dear neighbour...
She wants to know...
Can you share this compromise with your beloved ones?
Eyes, ears, heart, mouth can be shut....
Oh Yeah! Compromise do wonders!
Geetha Jayakumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (What a Compromise! by Geetha Jayakumar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Ideas, gajanan mishra
- Clad in Stars, Steven Rhoads
- No Chances, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- We Can Build, Naveed Akram
- Where is the key?, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Incarnate Twists Of Fate, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sipping Cherry Cola Through A Moonlit St.., mary douglas
- Not same, hasmukh amathalal
- Toll Softly For Christiane Sheer Rosepet.., mary douglas
- The Soul Near Her Bright Alcove Strayed, mary douglas