What a Compromise!
A compromise on heart?
A compromise on soul?
May be for anything....
If not you?
Someone else may compromise.
It works on give and take basis.
One hand give,
Other hand take,
Nothing for free!
Just dust your both hands and say,
It was not I,
It was he did it...
I Just want to let you know,
She understood how beautifully did this game worked.
Yeah a heartless compromise.
Where both gained something or the other!
And blame one another in front of her.
Never you felt?
Made others Believe.....
You are Right.
This poem is from my dear neighbour...
She wants to know...
Can you share this compromise with your beloved ones?
Eyes, ears, heart, mouth can be shut....
Oh Yeah! Compromise do wonders!
Geetha Jayakumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (What a Compromise! by Geetha Jayakumar )
Did you read them?
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Sonnet I, Sir John Suckling
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)