What a Compromise!
A compromise on heart?
A compromise on soul?
May be for anything....
If not you?
Someone else may compromise.
It works on give and take basis.
One hand give,
Other hand take,
Nothing for free!
Just dust your both hands and say,
It was not I,
It was he did it...
I Just want to let you know,
She understood how beautifully did this game worked.
Yeah a heartless compromise.
Where both gained something or the other!
And blame one another in front of her.
Never you felt?
Made others Believe.....
You are Right.
This poem is from my dear neighbour...
She wants to know...
Can you share this compromise with your beloved ones?
Eyes, ears, heart, mouth can be shut....
Oh Yeah! Compromise do wonders!
Geetha Jayakumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (What a Compromise! by Geetha Jayakumar )
Did you read them?
- We, Yohan Confectioner
- Trust None, Even Me!, Sir Toby
- More Deliberately Taken, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Ah, money!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- We shall overcome someday, Vidura Prabhath
- Jadavpur University Campus And The Lefti.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Excellence, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Chains, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- New Dawn, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- The Stolen Ancient Landmark, Sir Toby
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)