Caring, fun, helping, loving.
Daughter of candy and Ed, sister of Aj, Samantha, Zackery, Cody, Robert, Taylor, Brandon.
Lover of animals, family, friends, chocolate.
Who feels angry, depressed, loved, and annoyed.
Who needs singing, friends, family.
Who gives friendship, advise, time, honesty.
Who fears of being alone, losing loved ones.
Who would like to see my family happy, world peace, and the sunset.
Resident of Johnstown; north red drive.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (~WENDI~ by wendi Collier )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1644 - 1694)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Three Kings, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- True Love Never Dies, lou parks
- Untitled VII, Sierra Staten
- The unblamenesses allay wounds, Pijush Biswas
- I Move, So I Am, Tanja Henderson
- Life Dances, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Looking Kyle In the Eyes, Kyle Schlicher
- Besten Dank für den Gruss, Wolfgang Steinmann
- Birthday poem, Wala' Qamhieh
- If you want to be my inspirer, Elius Rubby
- Being in love, Sahra Hussein