Caring, fun, helping, loving.
Daughter of candy and Ed, sister of Aj, Samantha, Zackery, Cody, Robert, Taylor, Brandon.
Lover of animals, family, friends, chocolate.
Who feels angry, depressed, loved, and annoyed.
Who needs singing, friends, family.
Who gives friendship, advise, time, honesty.
Who fears of being alone, losing loved ones.
Who would like to see my family happy, world peace, and the sunset.
Resident of Johnstown; north red drive.
wendi Collier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (~WENDI~ by wendi Collier )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -36, Ronjoy Brahma
- Tomorrow, Tony Adah
- Confession, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Rain and Water II, Ismim Putera
- Drained Of Everything, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Dawn, Winston Edgar Hall
- The Heart's Journey, Connie Marcum Wong
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -35, Ronjoy Brahma
- Not To Take What They Do That Deep, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Monoku, Connie Marcum Wong