Caring, fun, helping, loving.
Daughter of candy and Ed, sister of Aj, Samantha, Zackery, Cody, Robert, Taylor, Brandon.
Lover of animals, family, friends, chocolate.
Who feels angry, depressed, loved, and annoyed.
Who needs singing, friends, family.
Who gives friendship, advise, time, honesty.
Who fears of being alone, losing loved ones.
Who would like to see my family happy, world peace, and the sunset.
Resident of Johnstown; north red drive.
wendi Collier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (~WENDI~ by wendi Collier )
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner
- Lives short lived, nick feiner
- Waiting to bloom, nick feiner
- Woman Or Mermaid?, Marcondes Pereira
- Gliding through life, nick feiner
- Angels and Demons, nick feiner
- Love is, hasmukh amathalal