Peter Daniel Phiri
Welcome Me Dear Poets
One little step after another,
I humbly bow my head low,
In utter respect,
Joining your family...
I hope you haven't served dinner yet,
For I yearn for my hunger to go away,
At the same time quenching my thirst,
With your amusing words, rhymes and rhythms.
Don't be mad at me,
My only addiction is poetry!
But I bring thought and imagination,
From deep within my forest,
Where crazy thoughts sing in my head,
And stain themselves on paper!
Peter Daniel Phiri's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Welcome Me Dear Poets by Peter Daniel Phiri )
- Cardinal flower, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Down the Memory Lane, Valsa George
- I Miss You, Viola Hughes
- Little Grass, wasim Akram
- Silence of graveyard, ramesh rai
- Stand Small, Von Kimball Barney
- This Friendship Has Sunk, Francie Lynch
- Smiling, Mokhtari Houssam eddine
- Desperation and Suicide, Is It Poetry
- Journey Rythms, Tony Adah