Peter Daniel Phiri
Welcome Me Dear Poets
One little step after another,
I humbly bow my head low,
In utter respect,
Joining your family...
I hope you haven't served dinner yet,
For I yearn for my hunger to go away,
At the same time quenching my thirst,
With your amusing words, rhymes and rhythms.
Don't be mad at me,
My only addiction is poetry!
But I bring thought and imagination,
From deep within my forest,
Where crazy thoughts sing in my head,
And stain themselves on paper!
Peter Daniel Phiri's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Welcome Me Dear Poets by Peter Daniel Phiri )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Walk with a child, gajanan mishra
- leave something for reason, Manonton Dalan
- Dear Life! I'm not mad at you, Piyush Dey
- give me love in a ditch, as long as it's.., Mandolyn ...
- Haiku: 'Schrodinger's Cat' pontificates .., Brian Johnston
- Child - symbol of, gajanan mishra
- नोँ दागाबसै आयै, Bahadur Basumatary
- Eyes speak, hasmukh amathalal
- My First Laptop, Richard Flappa
- pop prose that turns to poo, Mandolyn ...