Welcome, Little Prince.
Every birth of every child
Should be a source of joy
So congratulations on the birth
Of your baby boy
Surrounded now with love and care
He is our prince, you see
Englands future in his hands,
A part of History
Teach him to care for others
Less fortunate than he
Help him become our ruler
The very best that he can be.
Show him the world so he may know
The good that he may do
Your subjects love your baby prince
Teach him to love us too.
christine mcCherry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Welcome, Little Prince. by christine mcCherry )
- Sab bhar kiya tha..., Azhar Sabri
- Taqraar mohabbat me..., Azhar Sabri
- In Joyous Distress, Margaret Alice Second
- PRETTY THOUGHTS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 如果爱是守候, qin xing
- Strife, Md. Asadullah
- 'MY FAMILY', paul fornillos
- ~ Eyes ~, Aparna Chatterjee
- The Panama Canal, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out At Pelletier's, Edgar Albert Guest