My Beloved Anthony,
I've found it hard to describe my love for you. I now realize, love isn't just a feeling, love is something you do. Love is a welcoming hug after a long day, a tender kiss at night, a slow
walk in the park, or even snuggling up on the couch together. You're the man I want to be with, and the one I can't be without. You're the love of my life, my best friend, and one true love....N...ow that I have been blessed enough to find you, I'll never let you go. I promise to love you with faithfulness, to hold you, to cherish you, to care for and support you. I promise to give you my heart, and
to hold you when you cry, to make you laugh, and comfort you in times of need. It is my solemn vow to give everything I am to you, to honor and respect you. I am humbled, and honored to take you as my husband/wife, and to be your wife/husband for eternity. I Love You.
Nicole GravellPellerino's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Wedding Vows by Nicole GravellPellerino )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Blessing of Begetting Children (Section7.., rajendran muthiah
- Animal rights., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- O Fanantic, I Can Se It, Bijay Kant Dubey
- O Man, Where Will You Go With Your Funda.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Gently Stirs The Breeze, Rondeau, Captain Cur
- She, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Back To The Beginning, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Honour Killing, What Will You Get Killin.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The bark, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- This Is India, Here A Village Fool Can A.., Bijay Kant Dubey