Every memory wears a face,
And some, we cannot forget.
The past is a place I visit with smile
The tale that is told is, I have no regrets.
True love, it knows that the canvas was clean.
Each brushstroke, it came with a cost.
The colors were worth all endeavors.
Though some of the pictures were lost.
The days of our love is a picture that fades,
As time has taken its toll.
The smile on the faces have cracked over time
Yet the look in our eyes still carries a glow.
Bill Cantrell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Wedding Pictures by Bill Cantrell )
Did you read them?
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello
- Overcoming obstacles, Gerry Legister
- Easy, Curtis Brown
- The Bed, John Foster
- Never the end, Curtis Brown
- LOVE FOLDS, shannon strauss
- Shattered Heart, Curtis Brown