Every memory wears a face,
And some, we cannot forget.
The past is a place I visit with smile
The tale that is told is, I have no regrets.
True love, it knows that the canvas was clean.
Each brushstroke, it came with a cost.
The colors were worth all endeavors.
Though some of the pictures were lost.
The days of our love is a picture that fades,
As time has taken its toll.
The smile on the faces have cracked over time
Yet the look in our eyes still carries a glow.
Bill Cantrell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Wedding Pictures by Bill Cantrell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Speak up Luciana Berger MP, Barney Rooney
- Brewster's, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -48, Ronjoy Brahma
- Reign of Despair, Luca Menin
- Thoughts Of Prose, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Her pride and honor, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -47, Ronjoy Brahma
- Blood Of Innocence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Carbon and Life, douglas scotney
- Good-night love, good morning too, Mandolyn ...