RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Web Of Thinking
Loving the beats and rhythms of 'cold as ice' as I
listen to Foreigner treat my mind to delicacies of
singular rhythms, touching my innermost being with
their unhesitant sensory perceptions.
Gathering feelings and emotions, pulling them to-
gether into a web of special thinking where I can
stay forever, trapped in it's forward insight of
all things scientifically mathematical.
Inventing chemicals and formulas to advance the
cure of all disease, physical and mental.
Retraining minds to accept their situations, yet
enhance them with so many alterations or changes,
bringing about amazing results that can be lived
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Web Of Thinking by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Sibling Oath, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- one hundred and twenty two miles, days, .., Mandolyn ...
- Godwin's Farm, Naveed Khalid
- The Neighbor Prayer, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- Diplomacy, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Comet, Naveed Khalid
- Jumbled Sewing Basket, Green And White W.., mary douglas
- Hospitality (Section 9 of Thirukural), rajendran muthiah
- Crushed, Gergana Teofilova
- Not a big deal, Pradip Chattopadhyay