RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Web Of Thinking
Loving the beats and rhythms of 'cold as ice' as I
listen to Foreigner treat my mind to delicacies of
singular rhythms, touching my innermost being with
their unhesitant sensory perceptions.
Gathering feelings and emotions, pulling them to-
gether into a web of special thinking where I can
stay forever, trapped in it's forward insight of
all things scientifically mathematical.
Inventing chemicals and formulas to advance the
cure of all disease, physical and mental.
Retraining minds to accept their situations, yet
enhance them with so many alterations or changes,
bringing about amazing results that can be lived
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Web Of Thinking by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The sky viewer, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- The Love without Tongue, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- The Bittersweet, Maurice Whyte
- Crazy Love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- First Love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Walk like a Penguin, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- No-where One, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Cry of Torn Leaf, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Amdo (love), Missau Missau
- Dynamic Frustration, Zillur Rahman Shuvro