RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Limitless indulgences being brought to bear, listening eagerly to words being sung.
Weaving in and out of patterns being given in rhythm's stanzas, attempting to enliven every movement sent in time.
Volume rising, people singing in the atmosphere, hoping to provide entertainment for crowds of people.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Weaving Rhythms by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Lonely Is Me, Lilly Emery
- Sometimes I Cry, Lilly Emery
- MEDUSA, Lilly Emery
- The Exile, Rishi Kaul
- Bitter Sweet, Lilly Emery
- Strip unfinnished, lee fones
- Will You Love Me When I'm Old, Lilly Emery
- You Won't Let Me, Heather Burns
- Love Is The Flame, Lilly Emery
- A HERE WE PART و من هنا نفترق, MOHAMMAD SKATI