Dorian Petersen Potter
Weary Soul (Free Style)
Where should I go?
What should I do?
The past calls me
I'm long overdue
My soul is weary
I feel so old
With nothing to hold
I'm feeling so cold
I look at the sky
The Mallorn trees
I look at this land
And beyond the sea
I have to leave you
I shall always miss you.
Dorian Petersen Potter's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Inspired by LOTR books, movies etc...
Comments about this poem (Weary Soul (Free Style) by Dorian Petersen Potter )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A.Pushkin, To a portrait of Zhukovsky - .., Lyudmila Purgina
- A.Pushkin, To Zhukovsky - translation (r.., Lyudmila Purgina
- RUINS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- A.Blok, To Vyacheslav Ivanov - Translati.., Lyudmila Purgina
- Contour Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A.Blok, To Anna Akhmatova - Translation .., Lyudmila Purgina
- A.Blok, And again - the gusts... - Trans.., Lyudmila Purgina
- A.Blok, A Painter - Translation (Rus.), Lyudmila Purgina
- One time..., Lyudmila Purgina
- A.Blok, Oh, no! You can't take off spell.., Lyudmila Purgina