We Will Be Happy Together
Cheerfulness can be
We can be blessed together
Will respect each and every moment
With love and for love, our life will be devoted towards each other
Without worry our emotions will travel.
You would not be able to live on without me
Even I would not be able to survive without you
As we will share feelings and create a happy world
Joy, forever, true pleasure will be between us.
Closer our hearts will be and you will always smile
I will make sure of that
Me and you will be very fortunate to be united.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (We Will Be Happy Together by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Someone's History, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- On a Love Train, Tosin Abegunde
- A Happy Song, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The silent sufferer, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- A Desert Oasis, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I COUNT FROM ONE TO TWENTY EASILY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Velvet Moon, Lilly Emery
- Recognizing Tempos, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sometimes an hour, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Cold Night In Silence, Lilly Emery